Into the Woods Soy Candle
I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things to do in the winter time is go walking in some of our local state parks here in Michigan -- especially when the snow is falling and we have some bird seed to feed the birds! This candle was inspired by those walks with my mom. Scented with fresh herbaceous notes and soothing lavender blended with warm cedar and fresh cypress in this woodland fantasy. Patchouli enriches the botanical tones as it leads to the base of cashmere woods.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: rosemary, lavender, cypress, cedar, patchouli, cashmere, woods
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆