The Jersey Devil is a spicy little creature native to, as you may have guessed, New Jersey. It is often described as having hooves, a snake's tail, bat-wings and a head that looks something like a horse.
This candle is scented with a tasty blend of cinnamon, sugar and dough completed with bakery notes.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: cinnamon, brown sugar, fried dough, sugar, vanilla, cake
Scent strength: ★★★★☆