Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Crackling birch bark in the campfire on a fall night is a favorite sound of mine, and the smoke brings such a delightfully distinct scent to the air. This scent is a delightful aroma of lightly roasted chestnuts topped off with hints of leather and fresh rainfall notes.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: roasted chestnuts, sea salt, fireside, birch, leather, gentle rain
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page.