Crackling birch bark in the campfire on a fall night is a favorite sound of mine, and the smoke brings such a delightfully distinct scent to the air. This scent is a delightful aroma of lightly roasted chestnuts topped off with hints of leather and fresh rainfall notes.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: roasted chestnuts, sea salt, fireside, birch, leather, gentle rain
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆