Discover a world of complex aromas with our Cold Case Files scent, as part of our collaboration with the Crime and Crime Again Podcast, hosted by Chelsea Deanne.
This luxurious blend of worn leather, suede, rosewood, aged library books, vanilla bourbon, Italian bergamot, heliotrope, black amber crystals and woodsy oak reserves create a detective's office and old library atmosphere of sophistication and elegance.
- 4 oz by volume
- Melt time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Leave in your wax warmer dish until the scent fades. Once in need of replacement, either carefully pour hot wax out, or wait until it cools enough to scoop out in a solid chunk.
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Feel free to mix and match wax cubes in your wax warmer for your own custom scents!
Scent Notes: rosewood, lignin, dark tonka, sandalwood, vanilla, jasmine sambac, Italian bergamot, heliotrope, vanilla bourbon, decadent leather, black amber, cedar, burgundy reserve, exotic oak musk
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆