Enjoy white tea fragrance while exploring the legendary tale of the woman of the water, the Lade of the Lake. Although the most famous "Lady of the Lake" is the enchantress who provided King Arthur with his sword, a few other mysterious figures have been seen throughout other areas, dubbing additional Ladies. One such Lady is the Lady of White Rock Lake, just outside Dallas, Texas, who appears at night, soaking wet, and has been given many car rides across the city, only to disappear on the unsuspecting driver once they arrive at the location she gives.
With its hauntingly beautiful white tea and water-inspired notes, this candle offers an enchanting experience. Light up this Lady of the Lake soy candle, and become a part of the mysterious Cryptid Collection.
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: white tea, watercress, earthy greens, artemisia leaves, ambrette, white pepper, musk, and woody amber
Scent strength: ★★★★☆