Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
So, of all the cryptids in this collection, this is one cryptid that I've actually seen -- at the ripe age of 17, on a drive home from my best friend's house. The Nain Rouge is a little devilish imp that makes his home in the Detroit, Michigan region, and any who see his presence are cursed to bad luck. The city of Detroit holds a festival parade every spring to banish him, and it's one of my favorite local events to participate in!
This candle is scented with a fun accord of sweet cherry intertwined with almond and smooth vanilla.
What to expect :
- 4 oz by volume
- Burn time of approximately 15 to 20 hours
- Vegan, plant-based soy wax to provide the cleanest burn possible
For best results:
- Burn your candle all the way to the edge whenever you burn it for the best possible lifetime!
- Soy wax, due to its nature, means your candle may have more bumps, funny lumps, and textures than the alternative wax I could have used.
- Note that this is totally normal, and doesn't affect the burn of your candle at all.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to a quarter inch will help with any strange looking flames, too.
- And, please, don't leave unattended! We aren't responsible if you burn your house down.
Scent Notes: amaretto, rum, cherry, sugar, vanilla, spice
Scent strength: ★★★☆☆
Other details to know:
All our products are made only days and weeks before they get to your door step, as we are a handcrafted, self-formulated, small batch brand. Variations in color and scent may occur because of the nature of our brand.
For a full list of our frequently asked questions, please see our FAQ page.